- If you are interested in attending the program, please fill out this application form (if you would like more information about the program before applying, please go to “Contact us” and send us an email).
- Receipt of your application will be followed by a phone interview by the director of STEP, Rabbi Sigler.
- You will be contacted by Rabbi Sigler to set up a phone interview.
- If you are accepted into the program, you will receive an email letter of acceptance. Please do not assume that you are accepted until you receive this letter.
- There is a $200 non-refundable registration fee. This fee is part of the overall fee for the program, not in addition to it.
- Registration is complete once we have received written confirmation from you that you will be attending as well as the registration fee.
- The balance of the program fee must be paid in full before beginning the program.
Please fill out the online form below and click submit
JerusalemSTEP recommends that you compose the essay (located at the end of the application) first using a different editor. When finished, complete the form and paste your essay into the appropriate location. This will reduce the risk of your losing your internet connection and potentially losing your application data.
Being religiously observant is not a requirement for attending the program.